Chris Cox is the Co-Founder of Piola Digital, a near shore product development agency helping companies build, support and enhance products.
In this episode:
1. Chris shares his background from being a Spanish major to helping SaaS companies build products.
2. Scaling product development operations by outsourcing - opportunities to give stakeholders more time to focus on business growth & strategy. Chris discusses the benefits of nearshoring to help scale product development.
3. Managing and prioritizing your backlog - align the development of the product with the business goals. Chris describes the Impact Mapping exercise to help maximize the time with key stakeholders.
4. Chris describes his onbaording process which starts by identifying the goals and needs of the company. Understanding the current sprint cycles, agile processes. This helps Chris tap into the right profiles to help put the right team together to support the company goals.
5. Chris shares his lessons learned for a new startup founder which includes learning how to message your core offering. "Say more with less" is Chris' piece of advice.
You can contact Chris on Twitter.
Visit Piola Digital for more information.