Eden Bidani is a conversion copywriter and acquisition strategist.
Her company, Green Light Copy, helps SaaS, tech and ecommerce businesses drive more traffic, more highly qualified customers and more revenue all through the power of conversion-focused copy.
In this episode:
1. Eden shares her journey which started with her studies in anthropology. After her direct sales job, she started writing sales pitches which led her to copywriting.
2. We talk about copy - what is it and why is it important in your startup. We also discuss the unique challenges SaaS startup founders face with copy. Often, the challenge is how to communicate the specific problem the product solves.
3. Eden describes her process of working with customers. It entails interviews with founders leaders. She also speaks directly with customers and conducts surveys which produce qualitative data. This helps find the strategic narrative that resonates with the customer.
4. We disucss market trends such as users wanting more hands-on experience with products before purchasing them. Freemium plans and removing barriers so that customers have more access and visibility to the product are so important.
5. Eden shares her advice to startup founders. She suggests getting close to your customers by reading customer support emails, listening to recorded sales calls and demo calls. Speak to your customers as much as possible.
and much more!
Connect with Eden on LinkedIn and follow Green Light Copy on LinkedIn.