Jonathon Hensley is the co-founder & CEO of Emerge, a digital product consulting firm that works with companies to improve operational agility and customer experience.
For more than two decades, Jonathon has helped startups, Fortune 100 brands, technology leaders, large regional health networks, non-profit organizations and more transform their businesses by turning strategy, user needs, and new technologies into valuable digital products and services.
His work focuses on helping leaders define the value they want to create in a succinct and tangible way.
In this episode:
1. Growing up in Silicon Valley, Jonathon shares his unique experience which inspired him to get into the digital transforamtion and product space.
2. Emerge's model is built around empowering product leaders. They help by defining product startegy & roadmpa, market & customer and develop user actionable customer insights.
3. We discuss the challenges of digital transformation. Jonathon's 10 years of research found that:
4. What is strategy? How is strategy misunderstood or misinterpreted as goals and grit. Jonathon describes the components of good strategy.
5. Driving innovation starts by focusing on employee engagement and empowering your emploees to work toward a common goal and vision.
6. We disussed Jonathon's book - Alignment: Overcoming internal sabotage and digital product failure. Over 100 people were interviewed for the book that reviews:
and much more!
Go to the Emerge blog for information.
Connect with Jonathon on LinkedIn.