Sam Ovett is the Founder of Mobile Pocket Office. Mobile Pocket Office is leading the way in helping new and established businesses augment their human and technological resources to leverage growth and streamline productivity. Sam leads a team of 15 to a profitable bottom line of over $1M ARR.
In this episode:
1. Sam shares his unique background as a professional athlete and how that led him to start Mobile Pocket Office.
2. The onboarding process starts with data collection. Documenting your personal activity log gives insight into your current processes. Everything is viewed from the lens of the customer, specifically mapping the journey across the following 5 stages:
Attract - Convert - Fulfill - Delight - Refer
3. Sam provides some insight into how you can begin to determine what to automate.
4. Sam's key lesson learned for new startup founders is to develop partnerships.
5. Sam talks about market trends in automation...initially the market went toward automating everything to now reviewing where we can use human interfaction to enhance the customer experience.
...and much more!
To learn more go to Home - Mobile Pocket Office